Our K2 7 Abilities course focuses on the 7 Key Abilities for preschool learning development and cultivates children's learning interests and habits. In addition to laying a solid foundation for subsequent primary school learning, the children will also develop holistically. We aim to ignite a passion for math and learning in children!
The 7 Key Abilities will train the students in these areas:
- Number Sense: Corresponds to these Primary Math Modules - Number Theory, Calculation, Counting
- Logical Reasoning: They are often seen in Math Olympiad/GEP and correspond to these Primary Math Modules - Word Problems, Combinatorics
- Observation: They are also often seen in Math Olympiad/GEP and correspond to these Primary Math Modules - Word Problems, Combinatorics
- Spatial Awareness: Corresponds to Geometry for the Primary Math Modules
- Attention: Aids in Personal Growth and Development by helping students adapt to classroom learning and enhance their focus
- Articulation: Aids in Personal Growth and Development by letting students express themselves clearly and confidently
- Memory: Aids in Personal Growth and Development by enhancing their memory
Suitable for current K2 students who hope to enhance their logical thinking skills and develop higher-order thinking in primary school.